How to apply :
If parents wish to enroll their child in the school, they should apply to the principal in the prescribed form available in the school office.
DIRECT ADMISSION (AS PER CBSE )
- TC and a copy of it attested by the principal.
- IX/XI registration copies (2) attested by principal.
- Progress report and its copy attested by principal.
- Proof of residence.
- Candidate seeking admission should register their name in the preceding year November onwards
- Admission will be on first come first basis
- Original birth certificate and two passport photographs of student should be produced at the time of admission
- For admission to class other than LKG, the child must attend proficiency test and interview.
Age of Children:-
Age of children admitted to school at the beginning of the academic year, 1 st June should be as follows:-
Pre KG : 3 years.
LKG : 4 years and above.
UKG : 5 years and above.
Class 1 : 6 and above.
Other classes : According to the class to which admission is sought
I – IX
- Admission to these classes will be only as per availability of seats
- Candidates seeking admission should register their name in school office
- An assessment test will be conducted before admission is given. Admission will be given only to those who maintain a standard equivalent to that particular class for which admission is sought.
- Candidates who are eligible for admission after the test should produce original birth certificate and T.C from a recognized institution at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission should apply in the prescribed form. Prospectus can be had from the office during working hours on payment of 100/- by cash.
- The principal has the right to accept/reject any application without giving any reason. A rank list will be published on the basis of marks obtained in X std.
- Admission will be on the basis of rank list.
The following original certificates should be produced at the time of admission
- Pass certificate of class X from the Board last attended.
- Mark sheet of class X from the Board last attended.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended.